1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

where do you stand #3

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Feb 25, 2003.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

forget what the fundamentalists say, but what does Gods word say about a ministry such as yours?

2. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't recall seeing any direct mention of "liberals" or "fundamentalists" in the Bible.

God will judge the ministry of everyone who posts to BaptistBoard and will righteously reward according to our faithfulness to His calling.

3. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

I don't recall seeing any direct mention of "liberals" or "fundamentalists" in the Bible.

God will judge the ministry of everyone who posts to BaptistBoard and will righteously reward according to our faithfulness to His calling.
    </font>[/QUOTE]that is true no mention of fundamentalist or liberals, but do you see how sinful behavior such as homosexuality is an abomination? do you see the clear teaching of Gods word of unacceptable heresies that liberal religionist bring to the pulpit. remember God is not mocked. those who do these things are to be avoided, their doctrine is not truth.
    Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

4. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

looks now as if most Christians want me to give polls, sorry to those who feel different.
    also dr. bob would you tell me how you voted, i am curious