1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who built your car?

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Feb 28, 2008.

?
  1. USA

26 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. Germany

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Japan

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Mexico

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Canada

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Korea

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  7. UK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sweden

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  9. Other

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Me too, I saw one at an art gallery and it was nice... :thumbs:

2. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever New Member

We have two Lincolns, a town car and a LS. Both were made in the good ole USA. The LS has been replaced with the MKZ or something like that. The town car is now made in Canada.
    The town car is my car and the LS is my wife's car. The LS is a luxury sports car. It is really fun to drive, but four adults are the limit. The LS has seat belts for five, but don't even try to put an adult in the center back seat. My wife has never had a sports car until now. She deserves it. She is the best wife in the world!
    Lincoln is hard to beat!

3. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

4. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We don't have anything called a VW Space Fox over here; the two MPVs that VW sell here are the Sharan and Touran. I prefer both of them to the Picasso but don't have the money:tear:

5. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Like I said I think that VW limited it to mostly Latin markets. There was some talk of shipping it to Europe like they did with the Fox. I think you have the VW Fox, no?

The Suran (or spacefox) es a Fox that is a little bit longer with more interior space. It uses the the same motor as the new Golf, which is a pretty nice. To bad you don´t have it because its designed to compete with the Picasso or the Opel/Chey Meriva and would be a cheaper option for you over the Touran and Sharan (I wanted a Sharan too but at 100,000 pesos, I could not afford it).

6. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No VW Fox here, either. We have the Golf, Polo, Passat, Sharan, Touran, and of course the dear old Beetle. On a more limited basis we have the Jetta and the Bora (similar to the Passat but, I understand, not marketed in the US in case consumers mistook it for Osama's alleged hiding place!)