1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who changes the oil?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by SaggyWoman, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Grace

Grace New Member

The tire place. (mostly tire king because I'm supposed to get my tires rotated every time I get my oil changed)
    Flat tires...I know about those. My first one was in my senior year of high school and a bunch of my brother's wrestling buddies changed the tire. I could have changed the tire the next time I knocked a hole in it (I had a bad habit of hitting pot holes and jumping curbs) but the lug nuts (I just learned that word from my Gramma the mail lady (I always just called them the things that hold the tire on :D :rolleyes: )) were too tight. It was a big accomplishment when I learned how to check the oil. My "check oil light" came on about 1,000 miles before my next oil change was supposed to be and my dad made me learn how to check the oil. It might be easier (and cheaper) to walk places. Well, if I didn't live 20 miles from town that is. :rolleyes: