1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Who is the Serpents Seed/Offspring !

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Slander and misrepresentation!

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SBM - please see post #35.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SBM - seeing as you've made at least two posts in another thread since I last posted in this thread -- does that mean you're not going to answer my question? Or that you're still working on the answer?

4. SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes it is.

Good so far.

Still good.

Still good.

I tend to think it was more to due with the wickedness of his heart in that he lured Abel out into the field and killed him. I do not think any of us know if he was a sheep or goat. Look at Saul of Tarsus. He was one of the more vile men we can read of in the bible, yet he penned 13 of the NT books.

Good still.

Now, I pray that you will answer this one question for me. Whose image was Cain made in?

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Did you read my points made thus far? Please review them with me to see if you understand them!

6. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is the problem, mon ami. I did review them. I have reread them and I am still unsure what you are posting. I could reread them 100 times and still would not be sure what you are trying to espouse. That is why I have asked you for some clarity.

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

soveg

Then you are not ready to discuss or debate what I posted ! One of the keys to debating an opponents points, is to understand their point, then oppose it or prove it wrong with scripture !

What you are doing is called rabbit trailing away from my points made !

8. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is where I am not sure what you are espousing. To me, it appears to be just like the 'Kenite doctrine' that Arthur Murray and The Shepherd's Chapel taught. They taught the the 'Kenites' were the offspring of Cain. None of them would be saved. They, however, taught that Satan(Serpent) and Eve had 'relatations' and Cain was their offspring. I know you do not believe that, by the way, mon ami.

Either way, it is a bad doctrine. When Adam fell, the whole race fell. Out of the whole human race, God chose His sheep and left the goats in their fallen state. The sheep are the 'good seed' and the goats are the 'bad seed'. The 'bad seed' came from Adam just the same as the 'good seed' did. The 'good seed' are good only because they were chosen in Christ from the foundation of the world. The 'bad seed' are bad because God has chosen to left them in their fall condition.

#48 SovereignGrace, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
  9. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No I am not mon ami. I can not debate what I can not truly understand, truly grasp. You need to help me have a clearer understanding of your position. Then I can discuss them, debate them, with you. Please clarify your thoughts. Please?

10. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I have not mentioned one thing about cains offspring, you brought that up. If you want to debate or discuss what I posted, then stick to what I posted, not what you read from somewhere else, you need to find the source who stated the things you inquiring about and ask them, not me !

11. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whose image was Cain made in?

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Once you show/prove you have grasped what I posted so far, then i can trust you can grasp what I build upon that ! If not, you can shoot rabbit trail diversion questions without ceasing !

13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Read my thread !

14. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying Cain was made in the image of Satan? This what it appears like you are espousing.

#54 SovereignGrace, Jul 8, 2015
  15. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I said what I said about cain in my thread, ! What you find in my thread stated about cain, is what I stated about cain !

16. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes you did, mon ami. You are saying that Cain is made in the image of Satan. How did God take of Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?[Rom. 9:21] The sheep and goats came from the same lump of clay, mon ami. Cain was made in the image of Adam just as Seth was.[Gen. 5:3] Both are the marred image of God due to Adam's transgression.

17. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I stated what I stated. Show me the quote of mine where I am saying cain was made in the image of satan ?

18. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your posts, mon ami.

The last one, post #28, you stated that Adam was not the Federal Head of all mankind, just the sheep, the ones were made, created in the image of God. Now, if Cain is of the wicked one in the manner you are stating it, was he still made in God's image?

#58 SovereignGrace, Jul 8, 2015
  19. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I am waiting for the quote ? If you dont provide the quote, admit that you have misrepresented me !

20. SovereignGrace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I produced three, mon ami.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.