1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who loves going to church????????????

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by 4-christ, Mar 28, 2004.

1. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

I do and proud of it. I love learning about Jesus, but some people at school think im crazy because I love going to church. I love the lord he means everything to me. :confused:

2. atestring

atestring New Member

I was glad wwhen they said to me let us go to the house of the Lord!!!

3. riverwalker

riverwalker Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't always like getting up on Sunday morning to go to church or Sunday evenings after I take my Sunday nap. Sometimes I'd rather sleep a little longer, especially after a hard weeks work. Sunday is MY day of rest. However, I do enjoy the close fellowship while at church.

4. Loren B

Loren B New Member

I hate getting ready to go anywhere. But once at church, I absolutely love it. Fellowship with other christians is like none other.

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

A few summers ago, I attended a church in Artesia with a friend of mine, while on our way to meet some friends in Malibu for a beach party. The cool thing was, it had a drive-in congregation (in addition to a walk-in congregation). We went in his convertible, put the top down, and enjoyed a traditional church service on a beautiful summer morning. Alas, it's somewhat of a drive, or I'd probably make use of the drive-in church more often. It was way cool!!!

6. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

Johnv,I have grandparents who live in california.

7. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Church usually wears me slap out.

8. KimS

KimS New Member

LorenB I'm the same way. I don't really like having to leave the comfort of my home to go anywhere. But my friend says he can always tell when I've gone to church because my attitude is so much better and I seem so happy.

Not that I have a bad attitude mind you! LOL [​IMG]

Kim

9. Kathy

Kathy New Member

I LOVE going to church, I look forward to it all week. It hasn't always been this way, so I'm glad it is now...

Kathy
    <><