1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Who, what, where, when, how & why??

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by just-want-peace, Jul 28, 2010.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/Home

Don't know your confidence in these guys, but look at the video "Gary Stearman talks to Avi Lipkin", and the portion I would point you to is 8-9 minutes into the video. It begins where Gary starts talking about the strength of the dollar. However, far more is learned than the "dollar" question.

Of course the "0" worshipers will discount it offhand as being just a partisan interview; but it sure does answer some questions that a lot of us who opposed him initially had (have?).

Like: who is he, where did he come from, who's backing him, is he a muslim, is he a Christian, etc, etc, etc!

I've been watching PIN for several years & have never seen/heard anything of consequence to disagree with, so this just makes me believe that we are getting seriously close to "THAT TIME"!

MARANATHA

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Or maybe the war is because Iran is the only major country that is not under the control of the international bankers.