While the SCOTUS ruling is a slap in the face of Christians in this nation and is allowing an abomination to God occur, should we as Christians really wonder how this could happen! If we were to take a poll of how many churches have a Wednesday night service still there would be very few to answer in the affirmative. How about a Sunday Night service again very few would answer in the affirmative. There are 8760 hours in a year and if you made 1 Sunday Morning service every week that would be 52 hours. So .60% of your year would be spent serving God at worship on Sunday morning! Say you attend Sunday School too every Sunday. That would 104 hours a year, or 1.19% of your time a year. Now a little further if you were to attend SS, SM, Sunday night for an hour each that would be 156 hours a year or 1.78% of you time. Finally let’s ay you attended all these and a Wednesday Night service that would be 208 hours a year you give to God which is 2.37% of your time set apart to God. Yet People are too busy for Sunday School, barely make Sunday Morning Worship, have other things to do Sunday Evening and Wednesday Evening too busy for God and only give to God .60% of your annual life. WE wonder why our nation has turned from God it is because Christians have. Think about it like this if you gave 10% of your time to God just 10% that would be 876 hours a year. You spend sleeping if you get a full 8 hours in 1095 hours or 12.5%. 40 hours a week working would be 2080 hours at work or 23.74% at work. Now if we add 1 hour a week for church to your work and sleep, that would be 3227 hours a year or 36.84% of your time leaving 5533 free time or 63.16%. If we say you attend 4 services a week, you would still have 5377 left or 61.838% and we wonder why our nation is in such a state as it is in. We fail to study and spend time in prayer we fail to attend Church like we did that those my age did in our youth. Maybe if we would see more dedicated true Christians we would see God’s blessing and less of God’s discipline upon our nation. Some Christians give that time and more but I believe the majority have failed God and God is not pleased.