1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why The RCC Is A Cult

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The American Dream, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please explain how you have Enoch who was taken into heaven because he was sinless and yet the bible says ALL have sinned? Guess there are exceptions.

2. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Enoch was sinless? Where does the Bible say that?

3. lakeside

lakeside New Member

Enoch had to be sinless to enter Heaven, because the Holy Bible tells us that nothing impure may enter into Heaven. { Rev.21:27 NAB }

KJV -{Rev.21:27 }" And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defefileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

4. McCree79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So Elijah was sinless as well?
    Enoch, Elijah and Mary all sinless? That is a huge contradiction to scripture. It also denies the need for Christ. The blood of Enoch would have sufficed for atonement. ....or Elijah or Mary. No need for Jesus. That is antichristian.
    Humanity was cursed in the garden. Humanity was fallen, including these 3. That claim would mean these 3 saved themselves under their own power, under their own works by fulfilling the law.

Jesus declares of John the Baptist, "born of women none is greater than John". John doubted Jesus while in prison. So, if John is the greatest and he doubted....even if for just a moment.... How could those lesser than John be sinless?

No we could debate that doubt is not a sin....regardless, by Jesus statement. You would now have to place John among the sinless. That no makes 4 people who are sinless. Again, it removes the need for Christ. John was sacrificed for his belief in God.....if he died sinless....his blood was spilled. He would be a sinless lamb who was sacrificed. He would have fulfilled the law himself. Why would we need Jesus, we had John the Baptist? God simply have used John, Mary, Enoch or Elijah to fulfill the law.

To put 4 humans on the same level as Christ is antichristian.

5. McCree79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All Rev 21 does is prove Enoch's name was written in Heaven. No scripture supports he or anyone else other than Jesus was sinless.

6. Zenas

Zenas Active Member

The Bible doesn't teach that every single person has sinned. Romans 3:10-12,23 are not talking about individuals. They are comparing Jews and Gentiles. Jews have sinned; Gentiles have sinned. No people group is free from sin. However, this doesn't mean every single individual is guilty of sin.

7. McCree79

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Psalms " no one does good, not even one"

Romans 7 we are all captive to the law of sin.
    Ephesians 2 "by nature children of wrath"

Yes Romans 3 does compare gentiles to Jews.....and it says ALL have sinned and fallen shirt of the glory of God.

8. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Perfect exemplar of self-explanatory inventiveness! In ANTI-CHRIST ARROGANCE you fail in no respect or degree.

With this post you've earned yourself exemption from all indulgences and purgatory. Still here, on BaptistBoard unlike on <<Christianforums>> you're no hurt-in-his-pride <MSC> and won't get me <banned> ... <never> Llllll:tongue3::tongue3:.

...though you'd love to burn me on the stake to the glory of your satanic realm.

9. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Says the guy who claims that the only actual blood Jesus shed was in his tears in the Garden of Gethsemane. Says the guy who says that Jesus was sexually abused by the Roman guards.

10. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Both are lies against me your <guy>. But God being my Witness, what do I need yours for? To despise for sooth.

11. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, Gerhard, you made the claims on another thread. Others such as PreachTony will remind you if you can't seem to remember. The thread was closed shortly after you made the blasphemous claims. Here is a post of PreachTony's on a different thread (he is referring to YOU, GE) so I'm not imagining things or 'lying'.

"I recently had a discussion in this here "Other Denominations" forum where I found someone who believed the atonement under Christ came not from the cross, but from Christ bleeding in the garden. His assertion was that Christ only bled in the garden. He claimed the Roman scourging and the crucifixion did not cause Christ to bled, because the Bible does not explicitly say Jesus bled during those things. It was certainly a take I had never encountered before, and it definitely reeked of "sacrificeless" or "bloodless" atonement."

The person he is referring to is YOU, GE and I suppose now you want to deny that you ever made the claim that Jesus did not actually bleed at the crucifixion or His scourging simply because the Bible never explicity says He did?? You claimed the Lord had disclose 'great and wonderful things' to you and that this was one of them.

Your claims of Jesus being sexually abused by the Roman guards was in the same thread.

#91 Walter, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  12. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I trust BaptistBoard will allow me to put things straight here.

I did nothing of the kind of thing I am accused of here.

First, about the <abuse> -issue.

LIKE with the VAIN ATTEMPTS of the crowds to draw Jesus' blood, I unambiguously STRESSED that they did NOT 'SUCCEED'. No one got what they DESIRED. JESUS IN HIS OMNIPOTENCE TRIUMPHED over them "IN IT" : in his PASSOVER-SUFFERING OF YAHWEH which was the TOTAL Suffering
    OF YAHWEH "EXCEEDING DEATH".

Now go on Walter with your false accusations. THE SAME SUFFERING JESUS MY GOD AND LORD IS MY WITNESS.

I will not further attempt the impossible, to persuade my accuser of his FALSENESS. So help me God.

#92 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
  13. lakeside

lakeside New Member

Gerhard, could you please elaborate more.

14. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I have finished. Haven't I sworn, So help me God?

Don't try tempt me; it's useless.

15. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Well, despite being a cultist, I attended Mass as it is Holy Week , heard the Passion of Christ as recorded by Mark, confessed, and received Communion. The church statuary is covered at this time. Tomorrow, the gospel of Luke of the Passion will be read. Then from Thursday there is Tenebrae which is the reading of psalms etc.

This is central to my life and as a devotee to the cult of Christ I intend to attend as many of the devotions as possible. I hope you too have a beautiful and spiritually laden Easter!

16. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    (1) Enoch may have been taken to heaven, but he did not enter into the presence of God, the holy of holies. This was not possible until the atonement and glorification of Jesus Christ. (John 3) (John 7) (Hebrews 10)

(2) You are posting Rev 21:27 as a proof text for your understanding. However this text speaks of ALL who have their names written in the Lamb's book of life. This includes ALL that once defefileth, or worketh abominations, or have lied.

The ONLY way Enoch or anyone enters into the presence of God is by the blood of the Lamb in the fullness of time having been applied to their souls.

17. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

And a blessed Easter to you, too! He is risen!

18. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    A blessed <<Easter>>?

By whose <blessing>?

Cursed be that pagan idolatry!

19. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That is true. <<By the blood of the Lamb>> OF GOD which was in the LIFE of the Lamb.

Not like the life which was in the BLOOD of sacrifices. Which is <<Why the RCC is a cult>>> ...a cult of blood a cult for blood... the blood of the Son of God... and the blood of the saints of God.

#99 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  20. lakeside

lakeside New Member

Gerhard, yes I also belong to the same cult as Briony- Gloriana as in Post#95.
    I have a question; I ask this out of curiosity and not meant to be disingenuous, my question is ''why are all other so-called cults all KJV only adherents'' ? Because if you are calling the Catholic Church the %hore of Babylon wouldn't that imply that her offspring would adhere to her bible. Why do they follow the KJV Bibles ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.