1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you want Sheriff Joe

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Jul 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes, more counties need a Sheriff Joe

21 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. NO - I'm glad the ACLU has lawsuits

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. other answer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I'd love to have Sherrif Joe here. We have a serious problem with illegal aliens and he's got a good record on that.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I wonder if Sheriff Joe still thinks of "defenders of the U.S. Constitution against federal government and the UN", aka "rightwing extremists" or "super patriots" as domestic terrorists?

The baloney sandwiches and pink underwear doesn't bother me. Keeping criminals locked up and treated as criminals doesn't bother me. Getting illegal immigrants off our streets and sending them back to where they came from doesn't bother me. These are all needful things imho, but...having a public servant that may think that an American citizen defending the U.S. Constitution may be a terrorist threat to the federal government and the UN bothers me.

Here's that pamphlet from the FBI and the Maricopa County Sheriff's office again.

Front Page Back Page

All in all I'd say we need to watch Joe very carefully and not let the good things he has done blind us to the bad things he may do. Unless of course you agree with the FBI and Maricopa County Sheriff's office and think those who "make numerous references to the U.S. Constitution" and anti-abortionists are terrorist threats to our American way of life.

#22 poncho, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009