1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Writers or wordies, please help!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I feel stupid cuz I'm stuck on something simple.

I'm working on what should be a very easy little article and should be done by now but I can't move on until I have my four sections named (I'm weird like that) and for some reason my brain isn't coming up with the correct wording. ALL I need to do is come up with a 1-5 word title section for the four sections.

The topic is Science Gifts for Teachers. I want to divide them by gifts related to the heavens (like watches that tell you when you can best view a certain constellation), gifts related to the earth, gifts that have to do with physics, and water related gifts.

If you can help out, I'd appreciate it! Feel free to tell me a better way to divide them too. The water one is probably a bust, but I need a fourth category and like I said, my brain isn't into science today and it's due really fast. The other ones I've been doing for a week straight and the other ones due were/are on a different topic and that's where my brain keeps going. Usually not a problem since I can't do any writing without multi-tasking.

Can ya help?! Purty please?

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Well duh to me! I just remembered celestrial and terrestrial. Will use physics for the third unless someone can come up with a better one, could still use ideas for the fourth.