1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yes, another question :-)

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by HeDied4U, Feb 3, 2003.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes my friends, once again I'm calling on all your experience and knowledge to find an answer to a question (hey, they say that flattery will get you everywhere. In this case, I sure hope it does :D :D ).

It's actually a simple question. So simple in fact, I can't find the answer. Perhaps it's just a case of me not searching long and hard enough.

Anyway, I'm making some "improvements" to my web site, and I've been seeing an HTML tag that I haven't seen before and really have no idea what it's for.

It's the <div> </div> tags. Is this something new, or is it just something I haven't run across before? I was thinking of adding a mini forum page to my site, and in the HTML coding the <div> </div> tags appear.

Any light that you can shine on this will, as always, be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG]

On Eagle's Wings

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith: