Young Born Again Redneck

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin
    Expand Collapse

Oct 10, 2016
    Evenin'! Been lurking for awhile on here, especially down in the joke's sub-forum (that's some good stuff!). I'm a 22 year old Male who's born-again believer, and I call the Southern Appalachian Mountains my home. Got Saved from reading the Bible one day in a Secular College, and most of my "doctrine" comes from my interpretations when reading the Bible by myself for a year after I was born again. As such my "Theological" terms and Beliefs may be slightly different. In fact, I probably believe most of the same things you do, I just don't know the technical term for 'em. Ha!

Y'all look fairly nice so I figured I'd register and pop in to say hello! :Biggrin I suppose if I had to be classified somewhere I'd be an Independent Fundamental Baptist (although I'm going to a Free Will Baptist Church currently as it's the most solid Church in the area), but I get along with most born-again folk regardless of which Branch in Christ's Tree they've settled on.

I also enjoy Old Regular/Primitive/United/Regular Baptist hymns as well as their old singing style of lining out. In fact I just found a Sweet Songster on Amazon from the 1800s and ordered it. Going to have a local refurbish it hopefully.

Hmm, anything else important....let's see...I drive a 94 Chevy pickup, with a gun rack, and massive steel bumper. It's a v8 with nice, deep dual exhaust that sounds like a T-Rex doin' a matin' call with one of them Lions from over in Africa. I ain't too cultured, but I'm always respectful, so sorry in advance!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. JPPT1974

Expand Collapse

Feb 18, 2005
    Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. God bless and keep you. Glad that you are born in the Lord. Continue to grow in and with Him!