Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.
Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Terms of Service and Rules
Baptist Board Posting Rules & Guidelines
This is a private Baptist board. BaptistBoard.com is run by a group of Administrators and Moderators who have volunteered to help out with the site. In addition to the User Agreement (see below), topics or posts which do not follow these guidelines face the risk of being edited or deleted altogether.
- Be aware of forum Categories. We offer a wide range of forums. Most are for BAPTISTS only, to post opinions, views, beliefs and ideas. We also have a few forums for Baptists and all other Christians, with pertinent topics that relate to everyone. Please make sure you are posting in the correct section.
- Use discretion when posting. Not all topics are beneficial or edifying to the board. Topics and/or posts that would condone racism, every form of greed, selfishness, and vice, and all forms of sexual immorality, including but not limited to adultery, homosexuality, and pornography are strictly prohibited. In addition, topics and/or posts that seek to promote clearly unscriptural and controversial social and moral positions, such as abortion, are prohibited as well. The official position of The Baptist Board is that life begins at conception. Opinions, stated as fact, that would contradict the board's position on this issue will be edited or deleted entirely. The decision to deem a thread or post inappropriate will remain at the discretion of the Webmaster or his designee. Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.
- Show grace to the other posters. When someone disagrees with you, discuss it; but be slow to offend, and eager to get into the Word and find the answers. Remember, when discussing passionate issues, it is easy to go too far and offend. Further, if we are "earnestly contending for the faith" it would be unrealistic not to expect at times to be misunderstood or even ridiculed. But please note that your words can sometimes be harsh if used in the wrong way. The anger of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated. The board has an edit button enabled. We encourage you to use it and edit your own words. Moderators and Administrators will be visibly proactive in dealing with potentially offensive situations. Posts of a violent or threatening nature, either implicitly or explicitly, will be deleted, and the poster's membership revoked. We encourage personal problems with other members be resolved privately via email or personal messaging.
- No trolling. Trolling consists of provoking large volumes of responses by posting absurdities, deliberately offensive insults, etc.
- No spamming. Don't flood the board with commercial posts, irrelevant or otherwise useless material.
- No solicitation or advertising of any kind. Our message boards are for discussions, not to sell goods or services. If you would like to advertise, please contact us for an advertising package.
- Use descriptive subject lines. This makes it easier for people to see what your post is about. Do not use another member's screen names in topic titles.
- Respect the privacy of others. Do not post phone numbers, home addresses, pictures, etc., without permission. Private conversations on our forum should not be posted publicly without the consent of the the other party.
- Each person may only have one account. People using multiple accounts may be banned.
- No cross posting. Do not post the same message to more than one forum.
Note: We reserve the right to remove any posts without notice to the author or those who have replied. We reserve the right to suspend the posting privileges of any registered member without notice.
Unbelievers visit this site as well and when they see anger toward others in the Body of Christ they immediately pass a bad judgment on us as a whole. Please be sensitive to this issue. Golden Rule - 'Post unto others as you would have them post unto you'.
Registration on the BaptistBoard.com forums is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please press the "Agree" button at the end of the page. By pressing the button you declare that you are over the age of 13, have read these terms in full, and agree to be bound by these terms when using our site.
Although the administrators and moderators of BaptistBoard.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages or confirm the validity of information posted. You agree that all messages express the unedited views of the author and that BaptistBoard.com is not responsible for any messages posted. BaptistBoard.com does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message and will not be held responsible for the content of any message. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or private message.
By clicking the Agree button, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, hateful, harassing, libelous, pornographic, abusive, obscene, profane, invasive of a person's privacy, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. We reserve the right to delete any message, topic, to ban a username, IP address, domain name, or email address for *any reason* that we feel is deserved.
You also agree that you will not post links in our message boards that try to persuade others against Christianity.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by BaptistBoard.com. We will delete posts that contain copyrighted material not owned by you unless you have permission to post them there. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BaptistBoard.com, the owners of this site and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s) or any other interaction on these forums. The contents of the BaptistBoard.com are intended for the personal, noncommercial use of its users. All materials published on BaptistBoard.com (including, but not limited to, feature articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as "The Content") are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by BaptistBoard.com, or the party credited as the provider of the content, software or other materials. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the web site. BaptistBoard.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the Content, software, materials or Service in whole or in part. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on this web site for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from BaptistBoard.com or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content's copyright notice. If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes their intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via this web site, please notify the webmaster immediately.
This Site operates AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE, without liability of any kind. Neither BaptistBoard nor anyone associated with BaptistBoard represents or endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum or information shall be at your sole risk. The web site operates on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The material in this web site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the web site is at your risk. Neither BaptistBoard nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the web site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the web site. BaptistBoard does not warrant that the functional aspects of the web site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that this web site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
We at BaptistBoard.com reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Once again, by clicking the button below to proceed with the registration process, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of posting. This is our entire and exclusive User Agreement and it supersedes any earlier version. We may change our User Agreement at any time by posting a new version on our site.