1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

‘The Fix Was In’: Gowdy Slams Newly Revealed Texts Between FBI Officials [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy appeared on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Thursday to discuss newly revealed text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that dealt with Hillary Clinton.

In one text released to the public, Page, in reference to Clinton, wrote to Strzok, “One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?”

‘The Fix Was In’: Gowdy Slams Newly Revealed Texts Between FBI Officials [VIDEO]

2. thatbrian

thatbrian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's really going to be satisfying when this all comes out. Trump will be vindicated and Obama and Hillary will be sen for the criminals they are. They will never face charges for their actions, but the American public will finally understand all of the "Russia" nonsense.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of course they will face charges for their criminality, but it goes beyond that to treason.

They will be among the VIP guests housed at Gitmo.

If those two don't get the book thrown at them the citizens will string them up in the Public Square.

4. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    People need to go to jail for this constitutional malfeasance of the highest order. All I can say is thank God that this woman lost. There is no telling how much higher the corruption would have gone with her as the President.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. thatbrian

thatbrian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It will never happen. I wish it would, but you are living in an alternate reality if you think justice will be done regarding Obama and/or Hillary in this matter. Obama and Hillary are part of protected classes, firstly, and they have huge political clout, secondly. They are untouchable, and that has already been proven: email servers. . .

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope you are right, but I fear you aren't. The deep state influence extends all through the judicial branch.

7. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hope you are wrong. This country sorely needs justice to be done to criminals no matter their status.

• Agree Agree x 1