1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

“Ghost in the Elevator” Prank

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some are calling it the scariest prank ever; others, the funniest. Either way, it was intended to make folks (at home, at least) laugh when Brazil’s practical joke show ‘Programa Silvano Santos’ taped unsuspecting elevator riders stepping into the space, the lights going out, and then a ghostly dressed little girl appearing through a trap door and screaming at the riders.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/2...host-in-the-elevator-prank-be-taken-to-court/

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

That is a stupid prank with lots of bad possibilities. The frightened person could have a heart attack.

Some folks naturally react to fear and could attack the young girl. She has a real possibility of getting hurt.

Dumb.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I agree, even though very funny, this could cause a heart attack. I know I would poop my pants if it happened to me.

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It's mean and malicious.