1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1% Tax Rate?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by th1bill, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

It's easy to threaten from behind a keyboard.

#41 Robert Snow, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I will PM you tough guy.

3. targus

targus New Member

As you have found from the numberous threats that you have sent out by PM. :laugh:

I've saved the ones that you sent me...

For when I need a good laugh. :laugh:

4. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I wasn't talking about me, I was referring to the1bill's comment.

5. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

For one thing, education itself is astronomical, and constantly increasing (as well as the level necessary to make it in many fields), just becoming a lifelong debt afterward.

With 20K, you can NOT live in NYC, and I'm sure most other decent cities, even with whatever tax breaks. People with much more than that struggle to make ends meet, and it is not from having too many trinkets.

So I often wonder what the ideal end of these "choices" is. All the lower and middle income move out, and then the cities become for the rich? (It seems to be heading that way anyway in many places).

6. billwald

billwald New Member

> All the lower and middle income move out, and then the cities become for the rich? (It seems to be heading that way anyway in many places).

Exactly. Just enough poor people to maintain the Democratic balance. There seems to be tacit agreements to let the big cities stay Democrat as long as the suburbs remain Republican.

7. billwald

billwald New Member

>Unlike your, rather, unthinking defender that stated he has reported me I have not gone crying like a child because of you total, and I do mean complete, disrespect for the subject matter. I will do so if you continue to act like the Devil and continue to fail to begin your own string on the subject you wish to discuss but tell me, your claiming the name of Christ and as such you are admitting you state of slavery to Him so what does your posts, all of them, have to do with the claim made in the title of this string?

Say again? What do think the thread subject is? The title hints the subject is the 1% tax rate. I have concluded that a flat tax will allow the 1% richest people to accumulate all the assets in the USA that are worth owning. I would like to keep the thread going until you all agree with me.

How can it not be if people with tens of invested millions and they have a 1% margin tax rate on the money they spend for living expenses?

8. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bill,
    That is the lamest comment I have seen from you yet! I am a teacher/preacher and the title is an appetizer and the meat, the subject, is in the OP, you know, my first post in my string! Did you read my first post, Post #1? Did you even bother to see that I am the person that began the thread and ?you? are telling me what I wanted or meant to set as the topic?

Every post you have made in this string has been and still is a Hijack Post and that my man, I assume, is of Satan and not in any form a tribute to the Master you serve if you are in Christ.

#48 th1bill, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
  9. billwald

billwald New Member

There is no 1% income tax rate thus the title is deceptive.

10. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And had you read the OP you would have known that I necer said there was, is nor is needed. Instead you immediately broke the most common rule of both Logic and of intellect. You ASSUMED and then built your entire line of posts on your imaginary Straw Man and mounted your imaginary White Steed and rode off to slay the Straw Man.

And in doing so you hijacked and ran an entire string, posted to seek intelligent thought and exchange, right into the middle of stupidity!

If all of this sounds or seems to be harsh... it is! Except for one class,. English Lit., I graduated the eighth grade and took my GED when I was 17, so that the Army would allow me to fly. All that I have learned is from personal and unaccredited study and here you come, not bothering to study to see what has transpired and acting much like Fascists of the thirties and early forties, pushing everyone to bow to your agenda! Your intrusion has been rude, uncaring, unthoughtful, unstudied and absolutely not of Christ!

I have and will pray for you, you need the prayer of every Christian in the world.

11. th1bill

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bill,
    One note more, please. Unlike Robert Snow, I have not placed you on my ignore list yet! When he posts all I see is a note that he did so, I gave him over to his master because I was never able to connect with him on a conversational level. Had I not been able to get an intelligent response by tomorrow evening I would have done the same to you. It is so very much better to just talk and to cure differences.