1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

10 Problems with the Gang of Eight Immigration Bill

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I see what you are doing - just throwing the actual facts at us.

How dare you...............................

3. thisnumbersdisconnected

Of course there is a danger that this administration can't be trusted to spend the authorization as appropriated. The caveat that protects us from that fraud is that, if there are not physically 20,000 new border agents, 700 miles of new fence, and the security checks on the applicants, there is no implementation of what everyone is calling amnesty. It isn't, really, though it does let 12 million undocumented aliens stay in the country. But it also requires them to prove who they say they are, prove they have no criminal history, prove they have paid their fines, penalties and back taxes, before they can even start Day One of their path to citizenship. Other than deporting them all, what can we do? I don't like it, but I like the potential for a racial civil war as an alternative even less.