1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

10 reasons why this impeachment ‘inquiry’ is really a coup

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is impossible to refute Victor Davis Hanson on his recent article that this is a coup. I think that the precedent for it can be found in what happened to Andrew Johnson after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln when Johnson was impeached for no good reason and barely acquitted in the Senate. Trump continues to be very popular with the public but I think that it is mostly the lower middle class that supports him. I think that white upper middle class suburbanite women are the main purveyors of the double standard in politics. They are not bothered by Biden and Clinton and Epstein but they appreciate NBC's treachery in broadcasting what amounted to the audio of a bugging of their own facility. The economy is good in that everyone is working but no one is making much money. Labor continues to increase productivity for an ever decreasing share of the GNP. Government at all levels is swollen beyond recognition and very unproductive. Some say that there are 6,000,000 unfilled jobs--if so it is time to ax government programs and let these bureaucrats enter the private marketplace.

Part of the reason for the coup is that Biden was on the take for his son and had Obama's help. The Clintons got millions from the Kremlin as Putin laughed at their greed as he continued to try to make Moscow the third Rome. And then Pelosi had to rush to cover up that her son was also on the take in the Ukraine. The American system is very corrupt, probably because the American people are very corrupt. Epstein didn't kill himself.