1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

21st Century Concordance

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by hawg_427, Jan 12, 2007.

1. hawg_427

hawg_427 Member

I was at my local christian bookstore and I saw a Strongs Large print concordance, it was a 21st Century Edition. I have never heard of this edition. What is this version???????

2. Keith M

Keith M New Member

Ya soitainly got me on that one, Hawg! Never heard of it before!

3. Keith M

Keith M New Member

From Christianbook.com comes this:

Sounds interesting!

4. hawg_427

hawg_427 Member

OK, sounds like it is a KJV concordance. Which does me no good since I have a NASB and a NKJV. Oh well!

5. Keith M

Keith M New Member

I purchased separate concordances for both the NASB and th eNKJV versions several years ago. These should still be available.

6. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this Strong's Concordance edition the same as THE STRONGEST STRONG'S EXHAUSTIVE CONCORDANCE? It has on its front cover "21st Century Edition." On its front cover, it also states: "The most accurate and complete Strong's ever published." THE STRONGEST STRONG'S CONCORDANCE is based on the 1873 Cambridge edition of the KJV edited by Scrivener that is presently printed in some Zondervan KJV editions since 2002.

7. hawg_427

hawg_427 Member

OK, Thanks for the clarification.

8. Keith M

Keith M New Member

Thanks for bringing my goof to my attention, Logos! The quote from Christianbook.com is from an ad for The Strongest Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible: 21st Century Edition. I failed to mention this in my previous post. My mistake!

9. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I have a Strong's concordance that I've had for many years. It's very well known. Unfortunately, the print is so tiny that I have to use a magnifying glass to see anything in it. I will have to get that large print one if I can find it. It's great for finding verses when all you know is one or two words of the verse.