1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

$49 Scam or we are toast

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by 37818, Dec 3, 2022.

1. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. HatedByAll

HatedByAll Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did not watch the movie to the end to see what he was selling, but what he is warning about is a major concern. Doing away with "Cold Hard Cash" will occur either before or at the time of the Antichrist. Twenty years ago, we really did not know how "666" could be carried out, but it easy to see how it could be administered today. Digital currency accessible by some "Mark of the Beast" could be a reality by today's technology right now. No cash? The only way to trade would be to barter. But, they would likely limit that by putting limits on purchases to those with the mark. Then those with the mark would not have enough to trade with those without the mark, so those who refuse the mark would be reduced to scavenging just to survive.

But, even before the Great Tribulation, the Evil that is running our government now will do their best to do the will of Satan. First they will outlaw all books that are against homosexuality, transgenderism, abortion, and all the other LGBTQ Plus that they are just now starting to unveil. They will claim they are discrimination. Of course, the bill banning books against the sins of LGBTQ will used to ban the one book that truly defines the sinfulness of those acts. That book is our Holy Bible. They may not try to destroy all the existing Bibles, but they will outlaw the sale of New Bibles. Or at the very least, they will require Bible translators to remove all the passages that they "claim are discriminatory toward LGBTQ persons." Don't think they can ban the sale of Bibles? If we can purchase them for cash, they will never be able to ban them. But do away with cash, they can stop their sale with nothing but the click of a mouse.

Digital currency is something to worry about. Hopefully we will not have to endure the Great Tribulation, but even if we live our lives before the day of the antichrist, we may have to live in the days leading up to his rule when the World prepares the way for his rule.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know the guy but it has been repeated many times on conspiracy sites (even falsely attributed to the Fox News outlet).

I'm not sure of the originators intent. I guess it is either to discredit consivertives or to feed the alt right.

It'd be interesting to find out, but I doubt we can track these things down to the original writer.

4. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The guy has an actual news letter. The $49 offer is supposed to be a discounted price. But I did not catch his name.

5. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    The originator's intent was to fleece folks by ginning up a controversy that isn't real. But it keeps being repeated over and over and over ...

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reminiscent of Y2K.