1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 6 Years Left Until the Second Coming of Yeshuah

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Knowing the truth first starts with knowing what the original words actually say and mean. So no, it is not a dumb argument, it is on point and crucial.

2. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Sigh. You were doing good up until the point you said "much-longer than 6K years". There is error in what you say.

3. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I agree. What I call "dumb" is your attempt to ask for credentials, as if credentials would somehow make what I say true, or not true, for that matter. Truth is not contingent upon the credentials of whoever says it. Truth is truth, and if everyone graduated from Yale or Harvard and had no truth, then their credentials are as worthless as poo in a toilet. Even the smartest men in the world did not have credentials. Go ask Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. So, let us re-approach your next objection. I already answered your first objection and proved myself right, which is why you moved on to a second objection, which I've also just proved myself right. So let me ask you this, why would you not believe that the Messiah will return in the year 6,000, since from these passages I quoted it seems to be logical and intelligent and true? And let us not even regard the current year we are in since creation. Let us pretend we are in the year 2,000 since creation, so that there is no bias based on fear of an imminent approaching year 6000. So why would you not believe this obvious truth of scripture?

4. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    I asked for your credentials because you are going against what almost every Hebrew scholar says that verse states.

I didn't claim that it was.

No, you actually didn't prove anything. All you did was say it was so.

Two reasons. First, you have a false premise that each day in creation represents a literal 1,000 years. Second, nobody knows the day or hour so we are to always be watching. We were not intended to know the time of his return.

Because that "truth" is not in Scripture but only in your own mind.

5. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Well the funny thing is that I didn't come up with this, that the Messiah will return in the year 6000. I got it from ancient texts, which all correlates quite logically with what the scriptures says,

So what do I base my argument that the Messiah will return in the year 6000? On these passages. And what do you base your argument that the Messiah will not return in the year 6000? On your mere disbelief of what these passages say. No different than an atheist who also doesn't believe any of this either. I can't help you there, because incredulity will prevent you from seeing the truth even if I were to perform miracles before your very eyes to prove that what I'm saying is true. You are blind, to the obvious truth.

#45 gaviria.christian, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  6. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    And none of those passages state anything close to what you claim.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another date setter.... When will people ever learn?????

8. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is no shortage of false information available for free. Kind of like wanting applause for dumping garbage on my doorstep.

9. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it ISN'T.

Not trying to boast, byt MY knowledge of Scripture & the "ologies" I mentioned is likely much-greater than YOURS is.

The evidence is right in front of us. The dinos, & other extinct animals lived a lot more long-ago than a mere 6K years.

I live near the Appalachian Mts. They once were as high or higher than the Rockies. However, most have eroded into hills now. And mountains just don't erode overnight without being washed away. had the Apps eroded quickly, they'd still just be bare rock, with the soil & silt being washed away.

And fossils don't form overnight, either. it takes a LONG time for the bone to be replaced with rock, and to be buried 50 feet deep without any sign of violence.

Study, & learn the TRUTH.

10. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "When will they ever learn?,
    When will they ev-er learn?"

-Where have All The Flowers Gone?, Pete Seeger, 1955, additional verses by Joe Hickson, 1960

11. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Ah, a man wise in his own eye. I foresee you falling flat on your face in the near future. Your facts are not all correct, and because of your own pride you prevent yourself from becoming even smarter, because you won't listen to other people that know things that you obviously do not know. And that will be your downfall, your pride, unless you change of course, which I doubt will happen. The earth is less than 6,000 years old, and the Messiah will return in the year 6,000 since creation, which we are now approaching. Blessed are those who know and understand this, and prepared.

12. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only thing I foresee is that in the very near future you get banned.

• Like Like x 2
  13. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Probably. Because of how lost you people are in not discerning that I am actually telling you the truth. Oh well.

14. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will wait until 2027 to point out your "prophesy" is false. If He tarries that long.

• Like Like x 1
  15. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    That won't happen. And if you tarry that long waiting and not doing anything to prepare you won't even be alive by then to see I was right.

16. padredurand

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are joining the hundreds who have speculated about something you could never know.

Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
    Acts 1:6-7 NKJV

It is not for you to know. You have no knowledge nor authority to determine that which God alone knows. I will await 2027 before I call you a false prophet.

17. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I'm not not joining anybody. The scriptures declare that the Messiah will return in the year 6000, as I have quoted and shown. So all I have done is add the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures to determine the year we are in since creation, to then determine how many years are left until the year 6000. It is intelligent and logical. That is what sets apart my predictions from any other man. And the year 6000 will also be precisely 2,000 years since the anointing of the Messiah. You have to be quite dumb to not understand the significance of the year we are approaching. But so be it. Dogs cannot appreciate pearls. But blessed are those who listen and prepare.

18. padredurand

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The hundreds before you thought they had the perfect formula. The Bible is clear. It is not for you to know. I know you are sincere in your belief. In this you are sincerely wrong.

And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.
    Acts 1:6-7 NKJV

It is for God alone to determine the time. Speculation nor the determined insistence by you shall change this. If God so acts in 2027, it is of His determination and will not your fuzzy math feigning to be prophetic.

19. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    That's because it wasn't given to the disciples to know the times that were much later on in time clearly revealed to us in the book of Revelation. They had no idea about the 7 plagues of Revelation, nor even about the mark of the beast, nor even about the 7 trumpets of Revelation. The book of Revelation wasn't immediately given to mankind after the ascension of Yeshuah into heaven. It came much later in time when assemblies were already scattered in Asia. We have knowledge that is exclusive to our generations that was not known to them, and that's why there are things we know that they did not know, even Paul. And that's especially true to us right now even more so than men 1,000 years ago, because we are truly approaching the year 6000 since creation. So it's more obvious now than ever that the Messiah was truly appointed to return in the year 6000, exactly as we see written in ancient texts. Why is this so difficult for you people to understand? God has given us his appointed times in the Torah not to blindfold ourselves and say "we cannot know", but to know what to expect and when through study, because the appointed times of the Torah are the appointed times of Yeshuah. They are the appointed times of THIS EARTH. It's precisely how the wise men were able to calculate the 1st coming of Yeshuah, using timelines given by God, which in their case was in the book of Daniel, and in our case it is the appointed times of the autumn of the Torah and the book of Revelation. How I've determined the year of the second coming is wise and intelligent, but because you people are devoid of any intelligence in scripture you misconstrue what I am saying to be lie rather than understand deeply that it is actually true. Even the Jews themselves know that the Messiah will come in the year 6000. So what I'm saying is not really anything new. Only the ignorant are left in darkness not knowing what's going to happen and when, and even when they are told, they refuse to believe, like blind men refusing to be helped. And they get angry at those trying to help them, even worse. Don't be that way. Let yourselves be taught so you can become smarter and prepared for what's about to take place. Don't perish with the masses, even many believers, who know nothing of what's about to take place. I say this with love, but I also speak sternly because I perceive so much stubbornness and hardness of heart among you people.

20. padredurand

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have more trouble with hardness of heads, The Bible is clear

Luke 12:35-40 NKJV
    35 "Let your waist be girded and your lamps burning;
    36 and you yourselves be like men who wait for their master, when he will return from the wedding, that when he comes and knocks they may open to him immediately.
    37 Blessed are those servants whom the master, when he comes, will find watching. Assuredly, I say to you that he will gird himself and have them sit down to eat, and will come and serve them.
    38 And if he should come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
    39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
    40 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."

We are instructed to be expectant not speculative. Being ready is to be born again, blood bought and redeemed. For emphasis for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. Maybe it will happen in 2027. If it does it is because God determined it to happen. He is under no obligation to respond to your speculation. I am ready for His coming today waist girded and lamps burning. I am ready because of His grace and not out of fear nor fear mongering. He commands us to be watchful always. We do so out of love- our love for Him because He loved us first. Jesus is coming again. Verse 38 says it does not matter whether He comes on the 2d watch or the 3d. He is coming. That is enough.

Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
    Matthew 24:44 NKJV​

These words are uttered from the very lips of Jesus Christ. That is as authoritative as it gets. Your speculation is based on a Casio calculator and fuzzy logic. I am compelled to reject your prophesy as false when weighed against the very words of Jesus Christ. You have no way of knowing the unknowable.