1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

9-11 truth movement

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by patrioticcamerican, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

This is all a joke right? Please tell me it is.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unfortunately, there are those who actually believe such foolishness, Ps104_33.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! [​IMG]

3. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

Read this as reported by fox news. Ofcourse they took it off, but you can order the transcripts as I have: http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/Israelis/spies1.html

4. dean198

dean198 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    why were Mossad agents laughing and dancing at the attack? What were they doing?

5. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

You are oblivious to the fact there are counterfeit Jews who are Edomite/Khazar Jews and real Jews who are the decedents of Jacob, the 12 tribes of Israel. You can read what God thinks of the decendents of Esau in Obadiah, they were the Pharisees and Sadducess who Jesus called a "brood of vipers" in Mt. 3:7; 12:34; 23:29,31,33, and those who tried to kill Jesus (John 8:37,44). They "are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars" (Rev. 3:9).

Israel today is controlled financially and politically by these Edomite/Khazar Jews who are setting Israel up for its destruction in the Trib.
    Do a search on Esau Jacob (Rm. 9:13) and Edomite Khazar so you don't remain deaf and blind like the masses being led unaware to their destruction.

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

What really amazes me is how 99.9999% of the nation is deceived and how we have so many here who know the "truth."

7. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Those 19 hijackers are dead. That's pretty good evidence. </font>[/QUOTE]Actually, here is some evidence that several of those identified as hijackers are alive. I believe about 6 out of the 19 are believed to be alive. There is also a question about whether the identities of some of the hijackers was correct.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can you actually present some evidence, something other than hearsay? As I asked before, why wasn't this brought out during the campaign to give Senator Kerry a sure victory and ensure President Bush's defeat? Eh?

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dispensational nonsense. I used to think that dispensationalism was just harmless tomfoolery. The more I read it's advocates' posts on this board the more I am convinced that it's tomfoolery that must be exposed for the false teaching that it is and defeated at every turn, and that the church must be protected from its gangrene-like effects.

10. liebeskind

liebeskind Guest

Dispensational nonsense. I used to think that dispensationalism was just harmless tomfoolery. The more I read it's advocates' posts on this board the more I am convinced that it's tomfoolery that must be exposed for the false teaching that it is and defeated at every turn, and that the church must be protected from its gangrene-like effects. </font>[/QUOTE]Ken,

DID YOU READ THE FOX NEWS REPORT? :rolleyes:

11. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Ronald, typing in all caps on the internet is the same as yelling and is bad etiquette.
    Gina

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ronald H., I read this kind of stuff on the Internet months ago. It didn't pass the test of truth then and it still does not do so.

13. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

What I posted is not dispensational dogma.

*edited to remove personal attack. Please review the rules again before posting further...Gina*

[ December 25, 2004, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Gina L ]

14. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

15. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, prophecynut, you have led me to a set of wacko beliefs that I didn't know existed. [​IMG]

16. dean198

dean198 Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "What really amazes me is how 99.9999% of the nation is deceived and how we have so many here who know the "truth." "

You are mistaken yet again....the percentage of people believing in what is called 'conspiracy theory' is much larger than that. More like 60% for JFK. I meet people ALL the time. Perhaps you should stop making ignorant comments because there is little chance of a decent conversation unless you do.

17. BillyShope

BillyShope Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If any of you purchased the DVD "CNN Tribute: America Remembers," find the scene where the second plane goes into the tower. Now, if you have a player with decent PAUSE and STEP functions, pause the picture and look closely at the bottom of the plane. You'll note a prominent torpedo-like bulge extending below the fuselage and offset to the right. Next, slowly step the plane forward. Just as the nose of the plane makes, or is about to make, contact with the building, you'll see a bright flash.

Absolutely amazing how those guys with box cutters were able to attach that tank to the bottom of the plane and provide an incendiary charge to ensure detonation of the fuel! Absolutely amazing!

18. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I make my point again - this kind of thing is popular because people enjoy being afraid. The scaremongers know a money maker when they see it.

19. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Way to go Dean, you got clean ears and your eye balls are open, not like others who constantly wear horse blinders, like that C4K dude. Is your first name Dean? If so then we have three things in common.

I think you can view the missile pod underneath the second plane at: http://letsroll911.org/

20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

LOL - horse blinders - sorry, but that comment made me laugh.

I used to be a Bircher - I know ALL of the conspiracy theories, including the ones that used the say the Birmingham church bombings were set up by black Americans in order to make blacks get angry at white America.

Horse blinders - :rolleyes: [​IMG] [​IMG]