1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A beast in sheep's clothing

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by ReformedBaptist, Dec 8, 2009.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

The Bible warns christians of false teachers, those who are wolves in sheep's clothing, coming to us as though they are true Christians, but inwardly are full of corruption, deceit, lies, and abominations.

These latest discussions regarding the papacy and the talk of the Manhatten Declartion, we could also site ECT, et. are clear examples of this deception. COnsider the following:

Source: No. 42, “Reflections and Suggestions Concerning Ecumenical Dialogue” in Vatican Council II: The Conciliar and Post Conciliar Documents, Austin Flannery, O.P., editor, 1981 edition (Northport, NY: Costello Publishing Co., 1975), S.P.U.C., 15 August 1970, p. 541.

Make no mistake about Christian, when the papacy speaks as a lamb, it carries the bite of a serpant. Let's all hear the smooth speech of such a one:

Source: http://www.zenit.org/article-24302?l=english

Did the pope really mean Luther was correct?

Umm...no.

Well, what is he doing then? Basically, double-speak to entice people toward Rome. Why do I believe this? Because I don't think this pope would teach something different than from the Council of Trent.

These statement is anathemitizing a certain meaning of faith alone. What it condemns here is what Luther taught. So has this pope moved to Luther's view? HAHAHAHA No way.

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish this was one of those boards where I could rep you.

3. Soulman

Soulman New Member

Excellent! That is exactly why RCC is so non confrontational today. They want us as part of their fold while secretly spewing the same venom they always have!