1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Crime Issued To Rant !

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Rant, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rant

Rant Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Hi Rant,

Your post quoted below was recently reported for staff review. Our staff reviewed the reported post in the thread (Rant).

After careful review our moderating team has reached consensus that a warning is being issued as your post made was in violation of a Baptist Board rule

Please be aware that, as a result of this warning, you now have a point on your staff action record. Four points on your record will result in a one month site wide ban from Baptist Board. Five points on your record will result in a three month site wide ban from Baptist Board. Please take some time to review our Sitewide Rules before making any further posts.

If you would like to have this warning reviewed by an Administrator, please open an appeal thread in the Member Services Forum.

Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me or an Administrator.

Sincerely,
    rsr

Rant
    Quote of your original post:
    Rant

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken." — Oliver Cromwell >>>> I Need A Crime!>> Enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.