1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A few ignorant Obama supporters speak.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by dragonfly, Nov 4, 2008.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Listen to a few ignorant Obama supporters. I don't like like Howard Stern, but you need to listen to his interview with some of the dumbest voters I have heard. :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come soon, Lord Jesus.:praying:

3. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

So basically the voted for him because he is black.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

That really is ignorant, these people have no idea who they've voted for, or even the most basics of what he believes. They voted for obama but agree with mccain. Idoits. I really hope most voters, whoever they vote for, are at least a little smarter. then these people.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcHzUmVP5c

The video previously posted stops with only the Obama supporters; the full Howard Stern segment includes at least one McCain supporter, who was just as ignorant about McCain's policies.

6. donnA

donnA Active Member

Does it really matter to you who ignorant people are voting for when they don't even know the difference.

7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Are they ignorant because they view the world differently from you?

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

No, they're ignorant because they have not bothered themselves to know anything about either candidate, and voted for obama claiming they believed mccain, not knowing the difference. They believe what mccain stands for, but voted for obama? Thats ignorance.

9. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Is believed the same as agreed?

10. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

11. donnA

donnA Active Member

if you watched the video, you see they AGREED with mccain.

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

What seems strange is you think they are two different things. they are not. If you believe that same thing someone else does you agree with them. thats seems so simple.
    Or of course you could beleive the samething they do but when you disagree you disagree with yourself also.
    How silly does that sound.
    yeah, thats what I thought too.

13. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You seem to view things narrowly through a glass gobbler. I pray the day will come that you pull back from the lens and see the expanse called the world.

14. donnA

donnA Active Member

I'm really sorry you are so blinded and decieved you can't even see truth anymore, nor do you want to to. You have called evil good, and good evil.

15. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Another aspect of blindness is that we as conservatives and Christians allowed the liberal nonsense of the last eight years totally destroy this country, which allowed the election of this clown.

16. Jack Matthews

Jack Matthews New Member

It is quite sad to see that so many Christians have been deceived for so many years into thinking that just because someone gives lip service and says "I'm against abortion and I'm against gay marriage," they believe it and give their full support. All along, all they were after was your vote, so these greedy politicians could get into office and then open the door for corporations to take your money and your resources. Reagan promised that abortion would be illegal before he left office, yet the Roe decision still stands because Reagan, Bush I and Bush II refused to appoint justices to the Supreme Court who would stand up and overturn it. Instead, they call it the "settled law of the land," and ignore it. I think they don't want to end abortion because if they did, they wouldn't have the carrot to dangle in front of Christian voters. We've voted for politicians who have allowed insurance companies, prescription drug companies, oil companies and other big business to raise prices and profit at our expense, and make incredible amounts of money while cutting our benefits and stealing our paychecks. The fact that Christians have supported this evil, unbiblical, anti-Christian administration is a tragedy that has cost us our testimony. For the sin of allowing politics to be our idol, replacing the gospel of Jesus Christ in our churches and our lives, I pray that God forgives us, and that we can get back to our business of ministering the gospel.

It is time for Christians to stop whining about this, stop blaming "liberals" for their problems, get up off their hands and do something to reduce the number of abortions that are performed in this country each year. The politicians are NOT going to help with this, we will have to do it on our own. Instead of giving them money to run campaigns so that they can say, "Sorry, I never got around to doing anything about abortion," put that money to work. Start a ministry where you rescue those babies by helping the mothers with things they need to make the decision to keep the baby. Minister instead of being judgemental, angry and bitter.

If we would put the energy into ministry in this way that we do into politics, we would see a noticeable dent in the number of abortions.

17. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I have labeled nothing either good or evil. That's not mine to decide and we're told it is how God's people will be deceived. You are the one assigning labels and categorizing the world based on a narrow minded view of God's expansive handy work. Because you "feel" doesn't make it so except in your world. I have the same God who also gave me feelings, reasoning and the ability to discern right from wrong. Now how is it the same God gives both of us the same abilities yet we see things differently? Keep something in mind, to know good and evil came with the fall of man and is not a gift from God (Gen 3:22).

Again I say, when you pull back from the lens of your glass gobbler you will not only be able to answer my question above, you will see in awe God's creation and expanse called the world and its universe. That is my prayer.

18. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Another ignorant post on abortion. It is a myth that conservative politicians only use the issue to gain votes. No evidence has ever been presented to support that myth. Another myth is that anyone is waiting around on legislation to end abortion and in the mean while we are doing nothing. And yet another fallacy most likely intentional is that conservatives only dump money into campaigns and do nothing on a local level personally to fight abortion.

Posts made on this forum in no way indicate the full extent of the efforts made by those who oppose abortion. This is a debate forum and if you do not like the debate you do not have to engage. making unsubstantiated claims does not add to anything.

19. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I didn't hear that question asked, and I'm sure no one would have admitted to the truth of voting for him based solely on the fact that he is black. I don't believe that the one guy knew any more about what stem cell research is than I do. He sounded black and without a doubt voted for him for that reason alone.

20. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

A clown that I assume you will now be praying for as God instructs us.