1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Fighting Chance Against Cancer... when all else fails

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by windcatcher, Feb 19, 2010.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

or http://www.cancermed.com/

Dr Burzynski has been treating cancer for many years, getting reversals and stabilization in many cases which the establishment had considered 'terminal'. He has been 'attacked' many times and was taken to court by the FDA, if my understanding is correct: Patients were not allowed to testify as to cure or stabilization under Dr. Burzynski's treatment as the judge ruled that it was not the duty of the court to determine whether or not the treatments worked or were safe..... that was the duty of the FDA, who was backing the prosecution.

However, the defense lawyer trusted the intelligence of a jury and the impact of witnesses who could testify under oath that they had had cancer, and the severity of it.... while seated in the witness chair looking like the picture of perfect health. Incidentally, years before, and FDA investigator had sent a memo to this agency that Dr. Burzynski was treating terminal cancer with significant and positive results. Dr. Burzynski had been denied clinical trials for many years during which he had repeatedly applied to the FDA for permission to conduct these trials but was repeatedly denied. Finally, after the successful defense to this court decision which judged him 'not guilty'..... he has succeeded in getting approval for cancer treatment trials. He already has international attention and some of the trials will be done in other cancer centers in countries which will follow his technique. Up until now, his treatment could only be done in Texas where he practices.

This may be good news to many with this terrible disease. Please pray for protection and the success of Dr. Burzynski's treatment.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looked at the site, sounds very interesting, and promising. :thumbsup:

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Praying this can be a breakthrough in this horrific disease!

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I pray he finds a cure. It's a horrible disease, and many in my family have died from it. I would love to see a cure found in my lifetime!!