1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Navy Seal Speaks Out

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by pinoybaptist, Mar 31, 2010.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your "christian" friend and fellow Fred Phelps clone started this, snow.
    Is it "Christian" to imply that American patriots who obey the order to go and die regardless of the politics are serving vested interests and therefore not worthy of the sympathy of their people ?
    I've been down the anti-imperialism road once before and can spot an armchair ideologue a mile away and in my experience 98% of them are limp wristed loudmouths with no love for their own who throw up and wet their pants when the lead flies and cordite is in the air and I've been here on this board long enough to have read many of Bill Wald's posts to know what I'm saying.
    So I've spoken no lie, I called out your friend for what I know his type to be, and it's up to him to prove he's not just some limp wrist ideologue.
    And, I don't give a rat's dripping behind if you hate me for my theology because I know whom I have believed and what I believe so
    the next time you criticize my christianity because it's not as white as yours make very sure you're not throwing your lot in with someone you don't really want to be identified with.

2. RAdam

RAdam New Member

Nothing like the old "un-Christian" attack. I suppose you would find Jesus Christ un-Christian as well seeing He was known to call people hypocrites, a generation of vipers, a wicked an adulterous generation, blind fools, etc. I guess you would find Paul un-Christian seeing he called a man a child of the devil, an enemy of righteousness, that ceased not to pervert the right ways of the Lord. Yes, Christians are to be kind one to another but there are also times to call it like we see it.

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

It's easy to "call someone out" when you are hundreds of miles away. And Bill Wald is probably much more than a mile away, so you, as usual, don't know what you are talking about.

As far as attacking your Christianity, this is another one of your lies. I simply pointed out one facet of what you believe. Is it not true that you, being a Primitive Baptist, don't believe in evangelistic visitation? To point out a truth is not an attack, but you like so much playing the martyr you jump to conclusions. Now, if I said, your beliefs are wrong because you don't visit, then, that would be an attack. My point was that it is good you don't do church visitation, since you are so mean-spirited. It might give the name of Jesus Christ a bad mark.

Lastly, I would be proud to be associated with Bill Wald; I find that I agree with him more than I agree with you. So, next time you bad-mouth a fellow Christian, think about what you are saying before you jump to an invalid conclusion.

4. RAdam

RAdam New Member

What do you mean by evangelistic visitation?

5. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Ask pinoybaptist.

6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

(BW is an old man whos stated hobby is to argue folks: This means content of posts is mostly to inflame or excite argument..... not serious discussion or debate.)
    I agree thoroughly with this. There may be associated factors which contribute to a young person's reasons for joining the military but the bottom line is most enter the military because they love our country and its people and know that our security and defense depends on them. They know they will not be given a choice whether a war is just or not They enter to defend us, and that defense requires preparation: They will obey orders and give their lives whether our leaders are right or wrong. They don't enter to engage in politics or ask questions: They enter the military because the people they love need a good defense and their readiness is required. They deserve our earnest endeavor to support them in everyway....... they also deserve our oversight in watching our leaders and taking the political action which they cannot...... if wars are unjust.... or rules of engagement deny them protection ...if they are unjustly accused for impossible choices in action..... for armaments and armor protective and defensive ......for provisions of care for them and their families ......for valuing and appreciating them and assisting their return to civilian life if that's their choice on their return...... and for honoring those who sacrifice their health or their lives for us. If we disagree with our leaders, our soldiers don't have our political choices and its unconscionable that any would target them or their families.
    It's Snow's off topic, personal slam on pinoybaptist and an attempt to disparage. Pinoybaptist.... I've family members that were PB and they and their faith is precious.:love2:

7. billwald

billwald New Member

The rest of you are on this list to learn new ideas and correct your evil ways?

8. rbell

rbell Active Member

We seem to alternate--one post that is offensive, followed by one post that makes no sense whatsoever...