1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Place For Used Bibles?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by NateT, Apr 28, 2004.

1. NateT

NateT Member

We just got done moving and as I was loading up our bookshelves, I noticed we have at least 2 or 3 NIV Bibles, a few NKJV Bibles an probably a couple other translations we don't use on a regular basis.

Does anyone know of any ministries that take used Bibles and gives them to people w/o Bibles?

2. Servent

Servent Member

I know a pastor in New York who would love to have them if you can get them to him. Send a PM for more info.

3. Pastor Godstime

Pastor Godstime New Member

Dearly Beloved.

Blessing and greetings to you in the Name of our Lord savior Jesus Christ. I am happy of the work you are doing in reaching others with the word of God. Feeling a heavy burden for the lost souls, and helping the saint to mature in faith, I pray for a mighty revival of the gospel of faith in the World.

Please helpus with Used Bibles and tracts, many souls are dying and hungry for the word of God, Please ask your Ministry to spread the news and tell others to help with Bibles, books and other christian materials for the poor in need in Africa.

In His service.

Rev. Evbota Idemudia Godstime.
    Spread The Word Ministries.
    P.O Box 11827
    Benin City
    Edo State
    Nigeria.

How Beautiful Are The Feet Of Those Who Preach The Gospel Of Peaceā€¦Romans 10:15 http://www.spreadthewordministries.org

4. td

td New Member

You might also check with the Chaplain of your local jail or prison. Many inmates cannot afford a Bible and would love to have one.

5. Mission Man

Mission Man New Member

i would love to have one. i already have an niv and kj but if you have a NLT i would love one.