1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A political prophecy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Mexdeaf, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I am not a prophet nor am I the son of a prophet, but I see the following as possibilities:

1. A too-close-to-call election night.

2. Rioting in the streets because the 'candidate of color' has the election "stolen" from him.

3. The economy will magically heal itself if Obama wins. At least until his tax and spend programs kick in.

4. Should McCain win, there will be a strong push to eliminate the Electoral College.

5. Should the Lord not return before 2012 (and some of us miss it all), Sarah Palin (should she decide it is worth the hassle) will give whoever the Democrats nominate a run for their money.

2. billwald

billwald New Member

If the electoral college is eliminated then control of the country will pass to a half dozen large cities. NO presidential candidate will give a hoot about Wyoming, the Dakotas, Montana . . . .