1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured A response... from a thread not yet shut down

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by HeirofSalvation, Feb 10, 2013.

1. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

#21 HeirofSalvation, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
  2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    TRUE Christianity had NOTHING to do with Hitler/Nazism, the main culprits were secular humanism, and the logically end that survival of the fittest evolution intended!

3. michael-acts17:11

Site Supporter

:thumbsup::applause::thumbsup:

It is the same humanistic ideology that is responsible for the abortion holocaust in our nation. I strongly disagree with Calvinism, but I do not question a Calvinist's salvation, nor will I attribute the Holocaust to Calvinism. That's just asinine, in my humble opinion.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Calvinist and Arminian apologists are dripping with arrogance and self righteousness. They have done a lot of damage to this board and the learning of truly interested Christians.

However, that certainly does not make a Calvinist a Nazi, nor is there any logical connection. That was nothing but an inflammatory thread.