1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Thorough Review of the Bush - Iran Situation

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jul 2, 2006.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's pretty simple, Daisy:

In the eyes of some conservatives, if a source agrees with Bush, then it is an honest, trustworthy source; but if a source disagrees with Bush, then it is an unpatriotic, pro-terrorist source.

These kind of conservatives have sold the search for the truth and bought Bush - a very bad trade in my opinion.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A sweeping generalization like that could just as easily be stated:

In the eyes of some liberals, if a source disagrees with Bush, then it is an honest, trustworthy source; but if a source agrees with Bush, then it is an unpatriotic, pro-war source.

These kind of liberals have sold the search for the truth and bought into anything anti-Bush - a very bad trade in my opinion.

...and be just as meaningless.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with your generalization about some liberals, carpro. You know as well as I do that there are Republican conservatives and Democratic liberals who put their respective parties first, last, and always.