1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Traitor is Honored

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Harrill, Jan 2, 2007.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by carpro
    A sincere apology will go a long way.

It is clear from her previous imitation of an apology that what she is really sorry for is letting them take that picture.

She needs to apologize for being there in the first place. The picture is only part of it. She also made a propaganda radio broadcast for the N. Vietnamese.

She should go individually to every former POW that is still alive and beg their forgiveness for aiding in their torture, and publicly admit she is a traitor and apologize for that as well.

Insincere blatherings upon the release of her next movie or book simply won't do. It's like applying a band-aid to stop the bleeding from a knife in the heart.

What she did was treason. The definition of treason is part of the Constitution.

Article 3 - The Judicial Branch
    Section 3 - Treason

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court."

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That should lay the argument to rest.
    Treason is treason, no two ways about it.
    Jane Fonda should be doubly grateful to this country that she is not in jail, but instead roaming free, making a lot of money, with admirers and supporters to boot.

3. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

Wow, I cannot believe you would willingly admit that.......

Regards anyway,
    BiR

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Sounds like the Dixie Chicks to me.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

And yet our Government has not levied charges against either the Dixie Chicks or Jane Fonda. Contact your Representatives in Washington if you want something done about it.

6. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

I can readily believe that someone would feel that way about her treasonous actions.

I find it incredulous that what we all should have learned as children about honesty, integrity and loyalty was not learned. This lack of morality is what I believe is truly wrong with our country - adults are no longer honest, have integrity, or remain loyal.