1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Trump/Sting Ticket for the Republican Party in 2024?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jan 20, 2024.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    With a 2020 rerun in prospect, I already know that neither Biden nor Trump should be running at their ages in 2024. Most Americans don't want a 2020 rerun; I know, personally, I will try to ignore such a boring rerun as much as possible.

But, I’ll have some speculative fun that would spice up the race and make it really, really, really, really interesting for us Americans. I think a great way to spice it up would be for Sting(the professional wrestler) to be Trump’s running mate. Sting will turn 65 years old on March 20 so he is nowhere near as old as Trump. It is very suspicious that Sting’s final match and retirement will take place just before Super Tuesday at AEW’s big pay-per-view on March 3. Trump has ties from several years ago to professional wrestling. Thus, putting together the timing of Sting’s retirement and Trump’s prior ties to pro wrestling, and there it is for everyone to see. A Trump/Sting ticket for the GOP in 2024.

[​IMG]

#1 KenH, Jan 20, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Cool...

And Biden can have the Sting that disbanded The Police.

It'd be Trump-Sting vs Biden-Sting. :Biggrin

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, “The Undertaker” might be a better choice….

I am amazed he’s having a match at 65. Didn’t Ric Flair wrestle recently when he was….. 70?

peace to you

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ric Flair will turn 75 next month. He had a "Final Match" about a year and a half ago. It was not much; about the only value to it was it got eyes on other wrestlers on the card due to Flair's name being associated with it. Flair recently became associated with AEW and promotes his Wooooo! Energy drink.

Since Sting joined AEW about 3 years ago, he has been a mentor for Darby Allin and teams with him in matches. He doesn't take a lot of hard bumps; however, he did take Powerhouse Hobbs through a table to secure a pin for Darby and him on January 10 and it took him a while to recover and climb into the ring to celebrate with Darby. I don't think he should be taking taking those kind of bumps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Personally, I’d say that the letter ‘g’ should be replaced with the letter ‘k’ … battle of to old Fa**s. :Whistling

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrW

MrW Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’d like Trump/DeSantis.

7. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where does DeSantis wrestle?

I don’t think the thread is meant to be taken seriously. Just fun.

I did learn, though, that Ric Flair is about the same age as DT. Interesting!!!

peace to you

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What?

• Like Like x 1