1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abortion Doc After Baby Born Alive: “What could I do? I killed the baby.”

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, May 20, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    According to her testimony:

Then one day, Dr. Tucker came back to Alabama, where I was. He had been working in Mississippi. He said, “I had a real hard time in Mississippi, we had a problem and you need to go out and try to calm down the employees.”

I said, “What happened?”

He said, “There was a girl who came in for an abortion. I thought she was eighteen weeks. She ended up being closer to term. I inserted the laminaria and she went into labor. She went into labor and delivered a live, healthy baby.”

I said, “What did you do?”

He said, “What could I do? I killed the baby. But all the employees are really upset, so you need to go and take care of this.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/05/19/...born-alive-what-could-i-do-i-killed-the-baby/

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'll save CTB the trouble:

If he had killed* the fetus while in the womb, then this would have been women's health.

*"Killed" is used loosely. Abortion doesn't kill the living. I am prolife for the living.