1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Absolutely Top Notch Piano

Discussion in 'Music Ministry' started by Dr. Bob, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Eric Wyse is one of the most gifted composer/arranger and musician I've been fortunate to hear.

If you are looking for some "mellow" piano music (with a touch of cello or guitar) that is uplifting to the soul and unique, I'd recommend his work.

I saw a 3-CD (60 Songs of Devotion) set of his on CBD when ordering some commentaries. 6.99 Thought it was a misprint, but it is real.

And a new Christmas album coming out later in Sept for 9.99 (I think). Awesome. I ordered it and can hardly wait. Ordered a bunch of the 6.99 3-disk sets as inexpensive (but LOOKS pricey) Christmas gifts.

I will go out on the limb and say that even if you are into headbanging rock, this devotional music will bless you!

And if you are as straight-laced conservative as Aaron or myself, I KNOW you will love it.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?nav_search=1&event=ESRCN&action=Search&N=4294966072&in_dim_search=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And, no joke, I just post this and my email is flashing. CBD notified me that the Christmas 25 classics arranged and performed by Eric has been shipped. So obviously they are in stock and ready to be a blessing!

If it gets any colder (it is 34F right now) I will start thinking about Christmas, for certain sure!!

3. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Good grief! 34 degrees in the middle of September??? :eek:

Please God, dont ever move me to Casper Wyoming! [​IMG]

Mike

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the lead! I'm getting out my credit card now!

5. Daniel

Daniel New Member

Another absolutely gorgeous piano/orchestra recording is the new one from Sacred Music Services called Exaltation.

Here's the link to the specific page:
    web page

You can listen to samples of the recording from this page as well.

Yes, this is a conservative recording. Remember, guys, I still absolutely love the traditional, conservative Christian music. I never walked away from my love for that form of Christian music when I broadened my listening base.