1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Accusing God of plagiarism

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by stilllearning, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you have constructed an equivalency between your actions (and non-actions) and that of the Lord. When I said that you had a bad (or unfortunate) attitude you instinctively think I accused the Lord of a bad attitude. How utterly foolish of you.

I'm calling you out --not the Lord!

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just like the Movie, High Noon on the BB Ranch at the OK Corral

Rippon wearing his 10 gallon & instead of spurs you can hear the slightly rubber squeaking emanating from his Crocs as he walks into the street.......With a righteous sneer he exclaims "I'm Calling you out" .... We pause for a word from our sponcers! :laugh:

3. stilllearning

stilllearning Active Member

No Rippon, there is no “equivalency” here; I am simply stating that I was following the Lord’s instructions(and I stand by that statement).

In reality, when you or anyone “calls me out”, the Lord comes with me.
    (As long as I am walking in the Spirit!)

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Personally I just think Still Learning was shocked by the blatancy of these women. This is a teachable moment for SL & us all, so that next time it presents itself.....

Perhaps we should look at some ways to have presented the scripture so to have changed these ladies perceptions? Anybody have any?