1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Advanced Medicine

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Revmitchell, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A French doctor says 'Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking forwork in six weeks

A German doctor says 'That is nothing; we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.

The Russian doctor says 'In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.

An American doctor, not to be outdone, says 'You guys are way behind. We recently took a man with no brains out of Illinois , put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work.

2. DrRandyGrace

DrRandyGrace New Member

That's funny. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

That's really funny. It's an old joke, though, several presidents old. Under Bush, the joke used to be "Texas" instead of "Illinois", and before that, it was "Arkansas", well you get the point. The joke is still funny, though.