1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

After A Year And A Half

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by tyndale1946, Jul 24, 2021.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife and I finally returned to church for a special meeting... After we were told we could return to church after the pandemic, she has been unable to go to church because of knee replacement and other medical conditions... We did watch church as they streamed the sermons but this is the first time we were actually there in person... She being 77 and me being 75, we had to take all the precautions, to keep us healthy... Being out of church didn't keep us from being Christians, we still studied and read our Bibles during that time, just had a little inconvenience in the fellowship and both of us grew up in a Christian family... So after a year and a half, were back... So some one pass the plate, the lunch plate that is;)... You know how us Baptist love to eat!... Brother Glen:Biggrin

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Praise to God you hung in there.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad y'all were able to fellowship again :).

Stay safe and watch for the Delta variant. It seems nasty. I have two 65+ year olds in my fire dept, very healthy for their age, that are fully vaccinated, but caught the Delta variant. Its been two weeks so far and they're still ill.

87 year old "neighbor" (4 miles away on the other side of the ridge) caught it and it knocked him out for a month and he has trouble walking now and can't do his home chores.

Wife and I are mid twenties so we're not too worried, but we're always worried about our older Bros and Sisters :).

• Like Like x 5
  4. kathleenmariekg

kathleenmariekg Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Enjoy yourself and stay safe!

We are already closing back down here.

5. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Same here in California with a new face mask mandate... Took my wife's brother to church before the mandate took effect, as she wasn't feeling well and stayed home... Have a big evangelistic meeting this month... Well I guess we will stay home and stream it, until the mandate is lifted... Brother Glen:Frown

6. NewMusic

NewMusic Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I've heard from medical sources that the experimental drug (vaccine) might actually make them more contagious to others. One person cited a virology study on chickens against Merkes disease from 2015, that showed the vaccinated chickens shed 10,000 more virus cells from their feathers than the unvaccinated chickens. The evolution of the study was watched over the course of a year, when that conclusion was distinguished.

And there is no correlation between the numbers of new cases with mask wearing nor numbers of vaccinated in any given city.

What gives pause for concern is how adamant the government wants to herd everybody without facts nor true analysis of studies.

In the past, all virus drugs had to undergo a 5 year, independent study, with control groups. No such thing has been done this time.

And the Swine Flu vaccine was halted back in the day due to 32 deaths from the vaccine. Presently (and I have 2 different reports), the death rate in the USA is 10,991 from the vaccine, and the other report puts it at 5x that. There are also off the chart complications and horror stories and videos of people who have gotten the experimental drug and things that happen to them.

Not making this up. Here was an early report:
    SWINE FLU PROGRAM IS HALTED IN 9 STATES AS 3 DIE AFTER SHOTS (Published 1976)

Vaccine passports?
    Students forced to be "vaccinated" to be allowed in schools and colleges?

Sounds very much like the forerunner to the prophecy:

Rev 13:16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
    Rev 13:17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.
    Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.