1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alaska lawmakers vote to subpoena Todd Palin

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/157704

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Rumors are he was the muscle behind the pressure. I guess we'll know soon who Tod Palin really is. I would say he's a great guy to not be threatened by his wifes success but we often don't know what's really behind ones smile.

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That brings another question to my mine, if this is true who was really the governor?

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary:laugh:

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I guess we'll never know. Some idiot investigating the situation said, "Palin will get a big surprise come October". Now, and rightly so, there is no way anyone will accept a decision coming from that committee. Palin can do two terms as VP plus her two terms as President before this thing gets resolved now.

I think that guy must have been on her side... He had to know what he was doing. No one is that dumb...

EDITED to ADD: You know, I'm don't see this story on the news feeds. I wonder if this was conservative blogging that planted this story... It looks like the phrase "October Surprise" is something they started.

#5 LeBuick, Sep 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008