1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alec Baldwin conspiracies swirl

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Oct 24, 2021.

1. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A news source on the homicide on the set of the movie "Rusht".

"Hannah was hired on two positions on this film, which made it extremely difficult to focus on her job as an armourer," lawyers Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence said in a statement.

"She fought for training, days to maintain weapons and proper time to prepare for gunfire but ultimately was overruled by production and her department. The whole production set became unsafe due to various factors, including lack of safety meetings."
    Veteran prop master Neal W. Zoromski earlier told the Los Angeles Times that he declined an offer to work on Rust because producers insisted that one person could serve as both assistant prop master and armourer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/baldwin-shooting-rushed-productions-1.6230370

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL

[​IMG]

joke is already getting old - guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people.

if SNL wasn't so woke, they'd let Trump play him:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Several decades back, actor John-Eric Hexum put a prop gun (NOT with live ammo) to his head in jest and pulled the trigger. The force of the blank cartridge blew part of his skull into his brain, fatally. In today's advanced technology, including sound mixing, even prop guns should be unnecessary. A tiny bit of gunpowder set off just inside of the muzzle would produce the flash that directors want to see, or even pure CGI for the muzzle flash.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bizarrely, there seems to be more sympathy for Baldwin than for the family who lost a loved one. At the same time, many seem to want to throw the part-time armorer under the bus.

Why was Baldwin aiming a real firearm at real people (not actors) on the set?

I'm not going to mock him, but perhaps I'll feel more sympathy for the left wing nut when he sincerely apologizes for mocking others during their own tragedies and admits his hypocrisy in using real firearms in his movies. Not holding my breath.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Crazy Alec has always been a handful - remember years ago when he cussed out his preteen daughter and then claimed his wife was from Spain. She wasn't.

Throw the book at the loudmouth for all I care but he will probably skate while invoking Hollyweird privilege.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Centrist

Centrist Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    First, I used to work with a small production company back in the 90's. Back then I was scene scout and special effects. We never had anything of our own works that was anything more than advertisements, and maybe a handful of bits ordered by larger production company. I also worked as an un-credited extra for a larger flic back in '98. But what I did learn is...safety safety safety. You are not paid to get hurt or killed. The stunt people do that. We don't. The staring actors, some may do their own stunts, but again safety is paramount. However, my boss showed me, way back then, how you don't need "blanks" when firing at or near actors. Use the casings, yes. The primers are good enough, because you can always dub the sound track as needed. In other roles, use what your special effects advisor suggests. But primers are sufficient when shooting at or near people or animals. This is back in the 1990's! If a small company can do it back then, then I see no reason why the big boys cannot do it now.

Furthermore, we have no business judging Alec, because we are only observers. We are not his judges nor are we his executioners. But we can pray for him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, this may be a bit mocking, but bee on the lookout for a headline from that other trusted BB reading something like,

"Alec Baldwin Pleads Not Guilty, Claims Stunt Double Donald Trump Pulled Trigger Firing Fatal Shot
    " :Wink

Evidently they've got an "interview" ready complete with eerie music to absolve poor Alec. AFAIK, there is no proof that Baldwin himself did not load the fatal bullet in that gun. What is certain is that he was the last to handle it. (Or was it his favorite stunt double? :Wink)

Alec Baldwin 'Rust' AD Backs Up Claim ... He Didn't Pull the Trigger

10. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    aye ... and bru ... yer avatar is evil! :p

Baldwin might be held to account with the same level as your avatar dude.

nice reminder of where we are.

11. Two Wings

Two Wings Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no comment on this particular individual ... other than after his Jack Ryan roles, he went completely bonkers (or ... that's when his bonker level became known)

just would like to note how interesting it is that these actors who are so vehemently anti 2A ... earn a living with the use of the very objects they'd seek privately to remove from you, reader.

Sylvester Stallone is another great example of this. Matt Damon.

talk about hypocrite. We all are to some extent ... but when you are lofted to these positions where you're a household name ... well.

12. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. 1689Dave

1689Dave Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What goes around comes around. What a fine bunch of jurors this bunch would make. With the audacity to parade themselves about on a forum calling themselves Christian.

14. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    That expresses a mountain of ignorance regarding juries and jurors.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you ever served jury duty? What makes you assume they are incompetent? Are you measuring them by yourself by any chance? That's how most people measure others and it is sin.

16. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  17. 1689Dave

Faith:
    Baptist
  18. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would I have posted what I did? Inside information, experience. It is your post that was assuming and measuring wrongly.

19. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone who imagines that this guy imagines himself as having hit bottom rather than dwelling in a privileged position protected by the Dem Progressive Left may not be taking into account all the facts.

However, here’s a suggestion: Start a new thread by posting a prayer that everyone could realistically Amen.

20. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is off OP -
    But his brother Stephen is a committed Christian
    Lets pray that Stephen, may be able to be a witness to his brother.

FWIT - the Baldwin brother visit Syracuse quite often as thei mother lives here.

• Like Like x 1