1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

All IFB, bible accepting, dark brown haired people post here!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Gina B, Aug 30, 2004.

1. superdave

superdave New Member

I am a IFB, Bible accepting, Dark Brown slightly receding Haired, Republican leaning independent, 11 tied, Sovereign Grace loving, kosher sausage eating (mostly bratwurst), any soup containing Bacon loving, purpose driven person

2. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

Bible Beleiveing,Brown haired ,IFBer.How would i get a post on the internet? I need all my posts to hold the fence up.
    I have a little hobby farm here. We just grow fruits and veggies.We do however get to see an abundance of wildlife.Our place isw actually in the city limits of Spokane Wa. pop 196,000 and about another 300,000 in the surrounding area.I said all of that to say this: On my property I see all of the time Deer,turkeys,red tailed hawks,falcons,hummingbirds,an occassional elk,coyotes,and a bunch of other stuff .Not to mention my neighbors pigs,chickens,goats,cattle,camels,ducks,geese,sheep,and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty neat huh?

3. NomadsWife

NomadsWife New Member

Well my hair is dark brown with a reddish tint, some gray and some frost... do I count? I also am Bible Believing and Bible Accepting! Do I count? Do I?

4. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

I don't know if I count either-my hair is naturally brown (no, it's not going gray or white! I'm only 17!! :D !!). I just dyed it black. But at least I'm IFB and Bible-believing. And I like fruit and potatoes (haven't tried the kosher sausage) [​IMG] .

Becca

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Welcome to the last five of "us" to join! [​IMG] :D
    Bro. Bill, that sounds beautyful! Didja get yourself a gun yet? I've been told that fresh wild turkey for Thanksgiving can't be beat! I've only had the frozen store stuff, so I don't know.
    Gina

6. Jacob Webber

Jacob Webber New Member

I am a Southern Baptist, fundamental baptist who accepts the bible as true, and has dark brown hair HZ eyes. Believes in a 6day creation around 6000yr old Universe and has quarts of Potato Soup frozen in my Freezer an also a Republican.

7. Bible Student

Bible Student New Member

I have gray hair and have forgotten what color it was, but here I am anyway.

By the way what are we talking about? Pizza?

God's Word is the only truth for me.... :D

8. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

I have hair...but it's coming out my ears. It USED to be on my head and it was brown then. But now it is blond and gray. And in my ears. Icky-pooh.
    Speaking of fruits, I like'em. Taters? Coming from Idaho originally, I like 'em any ol which way.
    The Bible? Believe every word of it. Even the cover. It says HOLY BIBLE.
    Can I join the club?

9. Rooster

Rooster New Member

I am IFB too [​IMG] I have dark brown hair [​IMG] I LOVE Stewart Aderson's Black Angus Baked potato soup [​IMG] And life is good as a cowboy [​IMG] [​IMG]