1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AMERICA HAD TO BE DEPOSED

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Brother James, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Who demanded FEMA be created and who demands action from FEMA now? It is citizens who do so! The government gives us what we want. The media draws attention to every problem, blames the problem on the government, and drives the people to further empower it to serve them thinking somehow it's going to solve all their problems. Many are just not aware of the price we're paying - and are going to pay - for doing that. It is not government that's flawed in our nation - it is the citizens. Who has educated them?

2. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

FEMA was created by executive order.So for those of you who voted for Carter, shame on you!

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Who demanded FEMA be created and who demands action from FEMA now? It is citizens who do so! The government gives us what we want. The media draws attention to every problem, blames the problem on the government, and drives the people to further empower it to serve them thinking somehow it's going to solve all their problems. Many are just not aware of the price we're paying - and are going to pay - for doing that. It is not government that's flawed in our nation - it is the citizens. Who has educated them? </font>[/QUOTE]Well then in that case I see clearly now thank you. It's the citizens who should be watched by government and not the other way around!

Those silly founding fathers got it all backwards.

Whose been educating the citizens? The globalists through their ownership of the mass media and Hollywood. I even witnessed Ronald Reagan in a Hollywood cowboy movie I forget the title pushing anti gun propaganda. Taking guns away from all the people because a few used them to commit crimes.

The conditioning has been going on for decades and to most "seems" quite reasonable, natural and naturally progressive, well of course it does it's been pounded in our heads from every conceivable angle by people that have wanted to bring this country down and have worked to those ends from the very founding of this nation.

I believe it was JFK that established FEMA by executive order Rocko9. Link.

[ March 05, 2006, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

No, it's the citizens who are responsible for deciding and watching what their government does in a nation wherein the citizens are the original and on-going source of that government's power. That's exactly how it was set up. With the abolishment of the monarchy also came the responsibility for actions of the government. Prior to that we could blame a tyrant for his excessive and abusive exercise of power but now we have no one to blame but ourselves. We also have the ability to change things within the system we defined.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay I agree with the first part of this and point to my edited post above for the rest. Sorry for the delay in editing I'm thinking you didn't see the rest in time to respond to it.

I'm editing after posting alot lately. ;)

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

We never abolished any monarchy we declared our indepedence from it the monarchy is still alive, and even more powerful. The crowned heads of Europe are deeply immersed in the United Nations and global affairs. We won our independence from all that during the American revolution. Now through the United Nations and their agencies such as WTO, WHO, UNESCO and the many NGO's sponsored partnered with and funded through the United Nations and now WEFORUM they are destroying that same independence our forefathers fought and died for and all those that have fought and died while upholding the idea of national and individual freedom.

In other words, we won our indepedence from the tyranny of the crowns through the force of arms and now by the force of treaties and agreements the crowns are reclaiming their soverignty over us and destroying our sovereignty both as citizens and as a nation. To sum up we are no longer a free nation and people we are the subjects of royalty once again with out one shot being fired in anger.

The only difference now is that we are allowed to fly our own flags and banners over what has once again become part of their kingdom.

I agree with this up to a certain point and that is up to the point where the elite gained control of the mass media and started to condition us to accept their solutions of more power and more control over every aspect of our lives. You call it the "liberal media" that is conditioning us to accept bigger and bigger government and more control but that is only concentrating on one side of it imo. The elite through the same medium has also conditioned us to think that we are fighting for our own freedom and independence as a nation when nothing could be further from the truth. At one time this may have been true but that was a very long time ago. Now we fight under our own banners to increase their control over other countries and all the resources they contain while believing we fight for what is right and honorable and true.

Really? Then why is it that when 80 to 90 perecent of the population believes in securing our borders is the government signing agreements to abolish them in secretive global meetings not open to the public?