1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

American war office video warning against fascist rhetoric

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The film may be historical, but it certainly sounds very contemporary in the Trump era.

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CTB, are Antifa crazies Fascists or not? Even though they have less than room temperature intellects their conduct is certainly Fascist. It's an inversion of reality. They are the Browshirts of today. Everyone must line up and do as they will. No free speech is allowed as long as they have a say-so. Well, they are incapable of speaking unless they engage in profanity. The cowards will just use physical force no matter who is in their way --old people, children, the handicapped --you name it.

As expansive as you want people to view you --you are no true liberal in the older sense of the term. You sympathize with these dregs of society --these paid actors of destruction. These thugs exemplify your heart.

#2 Rippon, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    As is true in many situations:

The enemy [the antifas] of my enemy [the facists] are not necessarily my friend or even my ally.
    It's not a matter of neutrality like the Swiss or Swedes. It's a matter of opposing both factions.

#3 Squire Robertsson, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.