1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Amillennial Timeline leading up to the end

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by 1689Dave, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodic

Lodic Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is just conjecture. John simply told his readers that many antichrists had already come in his day. This is not a warning about the most evil person in history.

Again, this is just conjecture. There are no Scriptures to show that the Man of Sin is just another title as the Beast.

As I've told you several times, Rome was clearly the Beast. While Caligula and the others were bad boys, Nero was the absolute worst. Regardless, he fits the prophecy perfectly. We are just not going to agree on this one.

You really don't understand the symbolisms in Revelation nor in the Olivet Discourse. You are looking for a worldwide tribulation, a future "antichrist", etc. when these prophecies were fulfilled in AD 70.

"Prophecy Experts" have been telling people what's "REALLY" coming for hundreds of years. For hundreds of years, "the end" has always been near, and their generation would see it. What do they all have in common? Each of them were wrong. That's one of the reasons I believe Preterism is the correct view. I've convinced several friends and family members of the fallacies of the Futurist view, and they see that the Partial Preterist view makes much more sense. I shall continue to show others the truth whenever the subject of the "end times" comes up. While this is not a "salvation" issue, we have an obligation to share the truth. Having said that, I don't try to beat it into anyone's head. For those who are willing to listen, I'm happy to share.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning
    This thread will be closed sometime after 3:15 AM Pacific.

3. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, it IS. read thye verse closely - 1 John 2:18Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that [u[the Antichrist[/u] is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
    Note: THE antichrist! But John was remimding his readers that there are many antichrists. There still are today. But "THE" antichrist, the wordt of all, hasn't come yet.
    The conjecture here is the trash that gang of quack pret booksellers wroten & for some goofy reason, you,ve chosen to believe.

ACTUALLY, there's none that says they'll be different men. Scripture says "A" prince of the people that'll destroy Jerusalem, "THE" man of sin, "THAT" Wicked, "THE" beast from the sea, etc. Both Daniel & revelation refer to ONE MAN.

Well, you simply told ne wrong.

No, we're not since I PROVED TO YOU BY SCRIPTURE & HISTORY THAT NERO COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE BEAST. ARE RIGHT, But, you've chosen the pret garbage over the TRUTH, so you're stuck with it til & if the Holy Spirit chooses to open your eyes.

Apparently, I understand them far-better than you do, as I do NOT believe that pret trash YOU do.

Well, you've simply been telling them a LIE. The truth has been presented to you, but you choose to ignore it. It's been shown to you that pret stull is a lie, so if you go on telling it, you DO know what that makes YOU?

Not only do I know history far-better than you; I apparently know SCRIPTURE better, too. You somply CANNOT show us from history when any of the eschatological events have occurred,and your horse feathers that they HAVE occurred is worse that those who say "the end is right around the corner".

Can you tell us who "the beast from the earth" was, if he's already come & gone? What did the mark of the beast look like? Where's the image of the beast that spoke? Did your hero Nero survive what shoulda been a fatal head wound? And how was he cast ALIVE into the LOF after he DIED??????????????

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.