1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Awesome Easter Praise and Worship Service

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Apr 18, 2019.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey fellow baptist brothers and sisters, I came across this AWESOME link of worship/praise songs, and it is two hours long. I can't encourage you enough to turn this service on. Sing along. And just let the Holy Ghost inhabit you right where you sit, stand or kneel!

Listen to the full two-hours in one sitting, or as time permits, but do get into this, and feel the Holy Spirit bumps moving up and down your arms like I did. A lot of these songs will usher your heart and spirit before the throne of the King, as you prepare to celebrate His death and glorious resurrection! Give it, an ear and your heart, and let me know if you were as BLESSED as me!

HAPPY EASTER CHILD OF GOD! Let's thank Him for His death. Let's praise Him for His resurrection. And let us all go forth as a church on FIRE for the King of Kings. And Lord of Lords!