1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Awesome Ministry

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by MatthewHenry, Jan 12, 2006.

1. MatthewHenry

MatthewHenry New Member

I hope this is the proper place to post this. :confused:

But anyhow, I've been attending Silvery Lane Baptist Church for a while, and I've been getting a ride in their van. and there's been this tape playing in the van. I finally asked who it was... and I was told. I looked them up on the internet, and my friends. I was moved by what God is doing in this ministry. The Songs, "Father to the Fatherless" and "I am Redeemed" Moved me in a way, that I haven't been moved, in a long time. [​IMG] and that's a GOOD THING! [​IMG] Anyhow, Take a look at this link... It Moved me to see how those young people are getting a second chance at life. and I will say this, if these voices don't move you, I will stop short of what I want to say... Because we're not supposed to Judge...

Victorious Valley Home

May God Continue to Bless that Awesome Ministry.

For what it's worth, I don't even know those people, But just felt moved by what I heard on that tape. [​IMG]

-MH

2. DependentOnJESUS

DependentOnJESUS New Member

I too can say this is an Awesome Ministry. Brother Johnny and Sister Susan are doing a tremendous job. God has his hand on them in a mighty way. These girls are a blessing, to hear them speak of the goodness of God. I agree totally this is a womderful ministry. God bless!

3. Rev. Lowery

Rev. Lowery New Member

Could we move this down to all Christian forums this is a beautiful gift that need to be shared.......TY

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

If Matthew Henry requests the move I will be happy to move it.

5. MatthewHenry

MatthewHenry New Member

Uhmmm, Okay, But where? :confused:

6. MatthewHenry

MatthewHenry New Member

I see now... hehe.. [​IMG] Blind as a bat! [​IMG] :D

anyhow! Go ahead C4K, move it where all can see it.. Thanks.

MH