1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

An Interview with Dr. Frank Page...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by I Am Blessed 24, Mar 26, 2008.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

...President of the Southern Baptist Convention

Join Dr. Page, Don Wildmon - AFA Founder and Chairman - and AFN director Fred Jackson as they discuss some of the major issues facing Christians today.

You might want to watch an interview we had with Dr. Frank Page, president of the Southern Baptist Convention.

We discussed the role of Christians in politics, and we discussed some of the most important issues facing our country today.

If you aren't Southern Baptist, I hope you will let your Southern Baptist friends know about the AFA Webcast. If you are Southern Baptist, we urge you to encourage your pastor to watch this special interview.

Watch the interview with Dr. Page, or go to www.afa.net.

Viewing the special is free, but registration is required.

Traffic may be extremely heavy at certain times. Access to the interview is available 24 hours a day, so if you are having trouble getting into the site check back later.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND WATCH INTERVIEW