1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anchor Classic Note interleaf?

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Chewy, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Hello All-

I'm new around here. Greetings!

Was hoping that somebody can help me with a new Bible purchase. Currently, I'm using a Cambridge wide margin, which is great, but it's a cheaper one, and the cover is showing some wear. I've been looking at wide margins, but the Anchor Classic Note interleaf really caught my eye.

However, the descriptions of it are very skimpy. Does anybody have any experience with these? If so, can you describe the overall fit and finish? Are the pages real bible paper or some kind of newprint (they look funny in the photos) and they recommend ball point pens, which scares me? What about font size...Is it easy on the eyes?

Thanks a bunch for any help I can get on this decision.
    Nat

2. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

No experience of it, but I think I have found some better pictures for you. Try http://www.studyshelf.com/interleavedbibles.htm I think where it says, "This Bible has 9 pint type size" it should read "9 point" :)

Hope that helps, and welcome to the Baptist Board!

3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thank you!

Yes, those pictures make it look like that bible is sewn, but I can't tell the quality of the cover.

9 point seems kind of small, but it probably depends on the quality of the print.

Thanks again!

Anybody else have experience with these?

4. kdb123

kdb123 New Member

I have one for sale
    Hardly used I can email you photos

45.00 plus shipping

kdbieber at gmail.com