1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ancient human remains found in Israel

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Deacon, Dec 27, 2010.

1. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

freeatlast;

The concept of "error correction" is quite prolific in all domains of science. In fact, everytime you type a response or post and submit, error correction is an absolute part of the internet allowing it to function as well as it does. With respect to the error correction in "carbon dating" it has been well known by science, not long after carbon dating was developed, that ratios of C14/C12 have at times been inconsistent.

I suspect that what you may be getting at is "absolute knowledge", not possible in any human endeavor. However, with respect to C14 dating error correction, multiple inputs were applied to research, ie tree ring etc. As well as dating known samples, the multiple sources coupled with dating known samples provides the basis for correction factors.

2. billwald

billwald New Member

>I suspect that what you may be getting at is "absolute knowledge", not possible in any human endeavor.

Sort of. The list would agree with your statement but deny the absolute knowledge they find in the KJB involved any human endeavor.

3. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Sorry Bill, I dont understand you here?