1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Another Joe Biden storytime accuse a man of drinking his lunch killing his wife

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Always Remember Joe Biden Misled Everyone About Wife's Death, Blamed Innocent Man for Years

Another lie showing lack of character
    You may not know this, but the first 2 times Biden was forced to quit the race for POTUS due to his many lies.

However today lies are an a normal part of many peoples lives. There is no such thing as sin anymore, many people's consciousness is seared.

Joe Biden Lied for Years About the Car Accident That Claimed the Life of His Wife and Daughter

His talking like this is very much like the other lies he tells, which he says to get ahead in politics.

In 2001, Biden delivered a speech at the University of Delaware in which he said that the accident had been caused by a drunken driver. “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …” He also told the story on the campaign trail in 2007. In 2008, Biden’s comments were picked up by the New York Times and were repeated by CBS talk show host Katie Couric and others.

#1 Scott Downey, Dec 3, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Biden likes to slander people.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    yeah, Biden has been lying about his life all of his life. The left harped on and on about Trump's bone spurs but never said a thing about Biden's several deferments from "teen-aged asthma", with no medical diagnosis and he was playing sports like football at the time. They don't care, he's just the placeholder, Kamala is the one to fear. And China, too, of course, since the CCP probably really did interfere with the election this time.

Never going to acknowledge either one of them as legitimate, their party cheated. Phony election producing phony politicians. #NotthepotusneverKamalaneverChina.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian